By placing an order at Nerdemia you agree to the following terms and conditions:Shipping and handling
Once you place an order I’ll send the image to my production partner where the product will be made, packaged, and shipped to you upon completion. This process takes about 3-7 business days (Monday-Friday). Then add the extra time for shipping, which depends on your location.
All US orders ship from either Chatsworth, California or Charlotte, North Carolina via USPS, DHL, or FedEx depending on package’s size. International orders leave the US via APC Postal Logistics and are then handled by your local post office. Some orders to Europe ship from Riga, Latvia.Tracking numbers
I can provide a tracking number for all US orders and most international ones. Some orders to European countries will ship from Latvia, and for those I can’t provide a tracking number yet. Hopefully this will change in the near future. Note: Tracking information can take 24-48 hours to be updated after the order is shipped. Customs duties & taxes
Shipments outside of the United States may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors. The buyer is responsible for these fees. Returns
• All sales are final. Nerdemia does not accept returns or make exchanges. Make sure you select the correct size, color, etc. before placing an order.
• An order can’t be canceled if the fulfillment process has started, which usually happens 2-3 business days after you submit a payment.
• If your order takes an unusually long time to arrive it may be lost in transit. If that’s the case I’ll send a replacement order at no extra charge.
• If your package arrives safely but the items inside are defective (faded colors, ripped fabric, etc), please send me a photo of the damaged goods, then I’ll send a free replacement.
• If your package gets sent back to me due to it being unclaimed at your local post office for too long, or because you provided the wrong address, I can re-ship the order at your expense. Otherwise, your items will be donated to charity. No refunds will be given.
• Please note that Nerdemia can’t be held responsible for mistakes made by mail carriers or other post office personnel, like delivering items to the wrong address or mishandling a package resulting in damaged goods.